[Healeys] 100M Steering Wheel on eBay

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon May 25 17:39:46 MDT 2009

Marv,

The wheel is correct.  First of all if Mike Lempert says it's correct then I
would tend to believe that it is, and second, Roger Moment spent quit a bit
of time researching this and then working with Lempert and they made a copy
of this same wheel.  Roger Moment, Kent Lacy and myself all have copies of
this wheel which as you can see is riveted to the hub.

The original hub was similar to but slightly smaller than the stock
Moto-Lita hub that I used on my wheel.  Roger took the time and effort to
weld his hub up to a larger size and then have it machined to the exact size
as the originals that he studied.  I just used the stock hub since they were
very close in size.

Go to Mike Lempert's website to see this wheel.  These were available for
all 100's not just the 100M, but very rare.

I can send those interested photos of my wheel with the riveted Moto-Lita
hub, for which Roger Moment made a special setup to set the rivets and
attach the two.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) '72 RWA Midget, '06 Cooper S