[Healeys] Pages from manual

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 06:49:29 MDT 2009

Simon,

What year and model of car?

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Simon Lachlan
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 7:17 AM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Pages from manual

Having gone to my manual (in its pdf form on my PC) I was frustrated when I
found that the page I needed was missing. Sometimes, I know, one manual is
later than another and thus has more pages as later models were introduced.
Mine is just missing a page ie it jumps from, say, page 8 to page 10.
AKD1179D is the its part number but I suppose we've all got slightly
different versions. I imagine that most actual pages will be the same, even
if they have slightly different numbering.
So, I need whatever page in N that starts "steering box. With an
adjustable". (N22 in my version).
Thanks,
Simon