[Healeys] Brake Hoses ---

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat May 23 10:53:24 MDT 2009

Graham:

Thanks - this info helps greatly!  As it now develops, we will be pulling
the flexible hoses off of a friends BJ8 in the next few days - we're pretty
sure that the hoses are original (believe it of not).

If it turns out that there is any substantial difference in the
measurements, I will post to the list.  I believe from what I have here,
that your measurments are correct.

Thanks again,  ---------  Earl