[Healeys] Castrol GT-LMA Brake Fluid

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri May 22 17:45:36 MDT 2009

It is my understanding that all brake fluid is synthetic and has been for a
long time including LMA. Castrol is just apparently using truth in labeling.
You may be cons=fusing DOT 3/4 with DOT 5 which are two different types. DOT
5 is silicone while DOT 3.4 is not.

I believe that other list memembers will state that you have always been
using synthetic fluid even though it was not implicitly stated on the
packaging.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com