[Healeys] Oil For Healey's

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri May 22 16:37:58 MDT 2009

Gents, I have said this before but I guess it 'needs' repeating<G>:

<<I also had a hard time finding Valvoline VR1.>>

Just use standard Castrol GTX 20/50 and add EITHER a pint of
Lucas Oil Additive OR  GM's EOS Assembly Lube.

For the Lucas Oil one, use the entire pint (been using it for 2 years
in my '70 350cid El Camino - daily driver).

For EOS, I use 1/2 the bottle.  I keep a couple on hand in case
I run out of Lucas which is what I generally use for customers' cars.

K.I.S.S. <VBG>!!!  & inexpensive<VBG>!!

Ed