[Healeys] Fw: Getting Healey off the ground

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Fri May 22 09:34:05 MDT 2009

Yes.
And some good wood blocking put in place after the car is on jack stands -
before you start your work.
A local guy here was crushed under a car just this past week.  He was found
deceased.  That is two I know of now.  And that my friend will spoil your
whole day.

Dick M / Bj8

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Getting Healey off the ground

A secure hydraulic jack to get the car up on sturdy jack stands on solid level
ground and a creeper to slide around on.
I can think of at least one highly rated shop that uses nothing more than
this.
Best JK

--- On Sun, 5/10/09, PhilRitten at aol.com<mailto:PhilRitten at aol.com>