[Healeys] Updated web site

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Fri May 22 07:17:28 MDT 2009

Tracy --

Ever since I joined this list, I assumed that your closing "Gang Warily!"
was merely prudent advice (in proper Scots phrasing) to any vintage British
car owner.

While browsing through a book on Scottish heraldry the other day, I
discovered that "Gang Warily!" is, in fact, the motto of the Drummond clan.

How amazing that it should still be so appropriate after all these years!

Happy Healeying--

Sarah Carr ("Kerr," several centuries ago)
BN1 in PA