[Healeys] Body Filler (Putty)

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed May 20 06:24:08 MDT 2009

I took a body class a year or so ago, and subsequntly have conveniently
befriended a guy with a body shop, both like Evercoat Glass-lite for filler,
it is water proof and strong and works easily, I have used it and like it,
for final prep and feathering use their glazing compound, the two part
stuff, nut the compounds in a tube that are one part and shrink a little
when they dry.

The glass lite is fiberglass reinfocred, but unlike other such products I
have used if goes on as smooth as regular bondo and works easily.

Greg Lemon