[Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 04:46:26 MDT 2009

Looks over Safety?     Your kidding right?   What about the drivers coming
the other way when
your out dated tires give up.   How many people do you really think are
paying attention to
what kind of tires your strutten when they have a complete Healey to drool
over sitting in front
of them.

Have to disagree with you here Josef.

Safety  Fast,