[Healeys] Wiper gear box question

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 19:07:02 MDT 2009

Mark

I found the same problem and found it a lot easier to loosen the tube nut
which can give you some adjustment, also if you take the wheelbox covers off
you will find there is 2 slots on each side that the tube shoulders can sit
in, so again you have a little adjustment there.

I also found that the looking down the hole thru the shroud and bulkhead top
were slightly out of line before I put the spindles thru, so filed the one.

Make sure the wheelboxes are the right way up also, off the top of my head I
cannot remember, but search the archives, good old Rich replied to my question
on which way up.

cheers Andy