[Healeys] HS6 Carb overflow tubes

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Mon May 18 06:32:34 MDT 2009

Hi Listers-

I know that this came up recently, but I'm still confused. My HS6 float bowls have the original elbow tubing with the spring, but I am unsure as to what is the original spec after that. Is there tubing that further directs the fuel overflow down and away from the intake/exhaust area? Any pics of an original configuration would be a big help and much appreciated. I'm going on a 1000 mile trip next month, and would rather not use the fire extinguisher.

Thanks, Tom