[Healeys] Hundred on Ebay #130306970927

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun May 17 14:57:54 MDT 2009

Randy, as I said I am not defending BMC Classics or whether the photos were
retouched or not.  I'm just saying that based on how they have interacted
with me over the years, they have shown me they have nothing to hide or try
to get away with. BMC Classics is a dealer as well as a restorer, and
frequently just buys a car and sells it on without doing any work to it as
apparently they are doing here.
I personally don't see what the point would be in showing the damage to the
door in one photo, and then trying to cover it up by retouching in another.
On the other hand, I can easily see the same damage in both photos, although
the difference in lighting (in my opinion) is providing slightly different
views.
I'm not in the business, so I'm just stating my opinion as I see it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA