[Healeys] Hundred on Ebay #130306970927

Randy Hicks healey100m at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:32:49 MDT 2009

I looked at this car on ebay and was really disappointed in the retouched
photo covering up how bad the passenger side door actually was. If you look
at the door from the rear side view, and zoom in, you can see the poor fit
and corrosion.
But look at the direct passenger side view, zoom in and you can see a really
amateur photo retouch to make the door look much better.

Makes you wonder what else is being covered up besides the numbers Rich
mentioned. Makes me wonder about the seller also.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MkII