[Healeys] Fwd: Healey Registry

David Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Sun May 17 09:51:49 MDT 2009

Sorry I forgot to add the list.

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Schweninger <quenty at ntelos.net>
Date: May 17, 2009 11:46:12 AM EDT
To: "Rich C" <richchrysler at quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Registry

Rich,
I registered Daisy-- HBN7L18440  with Bill Bolton in 1992. His first
list had about 100 serial numbers, but only 39 had any other info. The
latest list, that I have (2006), shows about 160 serial numbers.
Almost all have the BMHT Info. 4 of them are listed as "rally cars"
and "dead".

Thanks for responding,
                              Dave