[Healeys] NNE travel advice

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri May 15 15:01:49 MDT 2009

I've done some major road trips in Healeys in the past and you'll usually
find that if the car will go 10 miles without problems, she'll go a thousand
miles. These cars were built for high speed sustained highway miles and they
run all the better for it. You'll usually find that you, the driver will be
the weakest link; the car will just want to go on and on. Once she earns
your faith and trust, you'll find that this trip was the best thing you
could have done both for yourself and for the car.

Hope you don't build yourself up to be too paranoid and can just enjoy the
trip.

Rich Chrysler