[Healeys] FW: 1958 Westland Healey Aristocrat Thrust Prototype

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:43:39 MDT 2009

If by special you mean butt ugly, then yes, very special. The proportions
are weird, What could they have been thinking? Donald's cars have always had
a special look to them, a grace if you will. It looks like it was hit
repeatedly by an ugly stick. I know one person's beauty is another's ugly.
After all people bought the Daimler SP250
http://www.sportscarmarket.com/profiles/2005/January/English/index.html  :)

cheers,
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR