[Healeys] front shock thread

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed May 13 06:39:50 MDT 2009

Just did this.  Used a 'standard' (not UNF--BSF??) 3/8" x 24 thread kit.  Since
it was an inboard nut--of coarse--I had to use a 90-degree adapter for my drill
and a stubby drill bit (think it was 25/64-inch--the kit will say).  I used red
locktite on the outer threads to help assure the coil won't come out (I use blue
locktite on the bolt threads).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net