[Healeys] FW: 1958 Westland Healey Aristocrat Thrust Prototype

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Mon May 11 19:04:29 MDT 2009

Thought you guys would like a glance at this. I recieved this email as
classified ads manager for the Healey-Marque.

Bill

BJ7
Subject: Fwd: 1958 Westland Healey Aristocrat Thrust Prototype

May 11, 2009 07:15:57 PM, lymeloc at roadrunner.com wrote:

Dear Healey Fans:

I would like to direct your attention to a very exciting opportunity.
My gorgeous, fully restored 1958 Westland Healey Aristocrat Thrust
Prototype is up for auction!! You can view pictures of this car and all
the details on this eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290315763159

I am letting you know so you have the chance to add this car to your
collection, or share the opportunity with someone else you think might
be interested. Please feel free to pass this email along. I would
like to see this car go to a museum or an appreciative and caring new
owner.

I welcome your email contact if you have any questions - and of course
feel free to make me an offer via the eBay ad.

Thanks for your time.

Dick Sanders
lymeloc at roadrunner.com