[Healeys] AH 3000 Grill material

Healeyguy healeyguy at aol.com
Fri May 8 10:34:30 MDT 2009

There must have been some stainless grilles.  In the land of rust (yes the price of living in paradise) I have looked at a couple horizontal slat grilles that had zero pitting or corrosion. This just isn't normal for Hawaii.  I should dig out the grille bits stashed in the garage loft and check with a magnet.
Aloha
Perry