[Healeys] Friday Funny

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Thu May 7 06:21:45 MDT 2009

A mother is driving her 7 year-old daughter to her  friend's house for a
play date when the little girl asks "Mommy," how old  are you?"

"Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age," the mother  replies
sweetly."It's not polite."

"OK", the little girl says, "How much  do you weigh?"

"Now really," the mother says, a bit less sweetly. "Those  are personal
questions
and are really none of your  business."

Undaunted, the little girl asks, "Why did you and Daddy get a  divorce?"

"That's enough questions, young lady, honestly!" mom says as  her daughter
is getting out of the car.

The exasperated mother drives  away as the two friends begin to play.

"My Mom won't tell me anything  about her," the little girl says to her
friend.

"Well," says the friend,  "all you need to do is look at her drivers
license.

It's like a report  card, it has everything on it."

Later that night the little girl says to  her mother,

"I know how old you are, you are 32."

The mother is  surprised and asks, "How did you find that out?"

"I also know that  you weigh 140 pounds."

The mother is past surprised and shocked now.  "How
in heaven's name did you find that  out?"

"And," the little girl says triumphantly, "I know why you and  daddy got a
divorce."

Now mom's getting mad. She says, "Oh really?  And just why is that, young
lady?"

"Because you got an F in  sex."
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)