[Healeys] "Koni" front conversion

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 15:47:43 MDT 2009

The reference is to Gabriel "C Series" or Strider shocks. but I can't
make out the part #s.  Striders were 3 -way adjustables that are no
longer made.  Try emailing Leroy Joppa of the Nasty Boys at
"wierdwillie at centurytel.net
who would have the original Wheelspinner newsletter the drawings
appeared in and he may be able to read the numbers on the original.
>From there you could contact Gabriel and come up with an interchange
part #.

Good luck,
Rick