[Healeys] dissapointing news

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Wed May 6 06:32:31 MDT 2009

Oh well, it was too good to be true.  Turns out that the British Motor
Industry Heritage Trust had made a mistake on my Heritage Certificate and my
beloved BT7 was in fact made and dispatched in late 1959, not 1969, so I do
not have the last Healey ever made.

Joking aside, the BMIHT gave great service.  Once I emailed them pointing out
the mistake, they only asked for the Certificate number and re-issued a
corrected one right away which arrived in about 10 days - with the promise I
destroy the old one, which I did.  Good on them for trusting me to wreck the
old one and correcting the error so quickly.

Cheers,

Mirek
60 BT7