[Healeys] Any Healeys in Georgia??

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:22:34 MDT 2009

Gary -

Hey I used to live in that Georgia.

I even bought a '68 Ford Bronco from an Atlanta glass blower with little
painted decorations from the same guy who painted the General Lee in the
Dukes of Hazzard.  Bizarrely, I had earlier tried to purchase a '66 Bronco
from an old guy who lived next to Stone Mountain and he refused to sell to
me because he figured that I wasn't 100% white.  Boy, those were the good
old (boy) days.

One thing I did note about rural Georgia, everyone seemed to drive cars that
were much nicer than they probably could realistically afford!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8