[Healeys] paypal fraud

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri May 1 10:59:21 MDT 2009

I know that it is a pain in the neck changing but I have not received one
single spam item on either of my email accounts that I set up with Verizon
almost a year ago. Of course, I rarely give my email address out and when I
do, it is always one of the Optonline accounts that were and still are
loaded with spam. One word of advice, never try to click on the opt out
feature of these spam messages. That only tells the spammers that the
address to which they send the spam is a real address and you most certainly
will get more.

With many of these spam messages, if you hover (don't click) over the url
given you will see that it is obviously directing you to an incorrect site.

Better still, just don't ever open anything that is asking for information
because, just think, your legitimate banks, etc. already have that
information so why would threy be asking for it.

Of course, I routinely respond to the ones saying that I have a bizzillion
dollars waiting for me in Nigeria. All of that money goes into my off shore
account in Never-Never Land. One of these fays I will have enough to buy a
Tanner restoration.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com