[Healeys] paypal fraud

Taylor, Todd S todd.s.taylor at lmco.com
Fri May 1 06:18:35 MDT 2009

These e-mail are out there because they work, they suck people into
giving anything these e-mail ask for.  You can usually take the link
they want you to click on and either right click and open a new window
or copy the link into a separate browser window and see where it goes.
It usually goes to a different URL address than the company they
advertise.

But then again everybody know everything on the Internet is true, right!