[Healeys] going to Europe

James Sailer bj8Healey at msn.com
Tue Mar 31 09:13:26 MST 2009

Patrick,

After just returning from the 12-hrs of Sebring race you should underscore the
"generally" below ... My there were many talented women in the paddock, pits
and cars ... lol .. talk about the integration of form and function ... For
anyone who's never been to Sebring (and this was my first) .. what a great
time! ... I am returning ... (attached a photo of the winning Audi R15)

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8
60 Frogeye (basket case)

>Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:38:42 +1100
>From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au>
>Subject: Re: [Healeys] going to Europe
>To: "Bernard Cristalli" <bcrist at club-internet.fr>, "Healey List"

>G'day Bernard

>What wise advice! There are two things I have worked out during my time with
things automotive.

>1. Women generally should not be let into automotive museums.

>2. Never ask a female to help with the bleeding of brakes or
clutches.

>Perhaps I won't go any further.

>Hoo Roo

>Patrick Quinn
>Sydney, Australia

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC_4468.jpg]