[Healeys] going to Europe

Neil Anderson nlaredbt7 at tbc.net
Mon Mar 30 16:46:09 MST 2009

Depending how long you plan to be in England, The Silverstone Classic is the
weekend of July 24-26.  It is one of Europe's biggest vintage racing events
with 700 race cars from the 1920s to the '90s, 20+ races over two days, and
a car show with over 4000 exhibitors.  There are usually a number of Healeys
racing including 100 Ss, all the other Big Healey models, Sprinzel Sebring
Sprites and others.  If that isn't enough to satisfy your automotive
appetite, I'm not sure what would do it.

Here is the link:    http://www.silverstone.co.uk/php/rm_classical.html

I haven't been able to get over for the meet, but have a standing invite
from UK Healey friends.  Maybe next year.

Neil Anderson