[Healeys] Tri-Carb heater pipe

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 13:51:41 MST 2009

Gary,

The 3000 BT7/BN7 and Tri-Carb part number is AHB9048.
When this part became "no longer available" the replacement part number was
the part number for what you list for the BJ7/BJ8.

My parts book is the Fifth Edition, undated.

I believe the supporting brackets slide onto the copper tube and are not
brazed, but simply act as a clamp once the fastening nuts are tightened.

Ron