[Healeys] 3.54 differentials

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Mar 24 16:32:17 MST 2009

I removed this particular gear set from a Westminster in the town dump at
Tuckers Beach near Queenstown, New Zealand. The car was in pristine
condition but, because it had a lapsed registration would have been very
expensive to get back on the road. Broke my heart to roll it on its roof to
get the diff out but as soon as I was finished the keeper of the dump drove
over it with a D8...One less classic.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)