[Healeys] 3.54 differentials

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Mar 24 16:00:50 MST 2009

Diff sold...U gotta be quick!!

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=432

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Michael Salter
Sent: March 24, 2009 6:03 PM
To: 'BJ8Healeys'; 'austin healey'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3.54 differentials

And, in case anyone is interested in getting a 3.54 / 1 gear set in time for
the up coming driving season I happen to have one excellent set, removed
from a Westminster, which I will sell for $US350 INCLUDING Expedited
shipping to the continental U.S. or Canada.
I can also install it into a good used differential center section and set
it up for $US180. The shipping charges for the completed unit will of course
be higher.