[Healeys] Alternator Conversion

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 05:28:02 MST 2009

I'm not sure to what on that site Ed is referring but  I have a 75 amp
Prestolite/Leece-Neville alternator installed on the  100 that has the regulator
mounted ON IT (versus inside).  I  selected this unit, in part, because it
allowed the option of easy  replacement (versus repair) of this section of the
alternator and I carry a  spare regulator onboard.

Best--Michael Oritt
----
In a message dated 3/23/2009 11:45:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,