[Healeys] Voltage Regulator and Generator Wanted

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 23 20:19:34 MST 2009

Quoting "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer at dslextreme.com>:

> I like the idea of an alternator that looks like a generator, but I am not
> trying to spend as much money as possible on this restoration.
> Mike MacLean
> 56 BN2
> 60 AN5

Me thinks there is a contradiction,  restore meaning return to how it was. Looks like a generator, is a generator. Looks like an alternator, not restored!

But I am sure if BMC did not place cost limits on Donald and the team, we would all have the better engineering with less weight.

Me I like generators because a good old fashioned arc it test doesn't blow it up.

Joe