[Healeys] Voltage Regulator and Generator Wanted

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Mar 23 13:18:05 MST 2009

If you are modernising you electrics, i.e. voltage regulator, you can go
one step further and replace your dynamo with an alternator which is
build as a dynamo lookalike. I think even with positive earth.
Have a look at "Dynalite lightweight dynamos" on: www.powerlite-units.com
or at "alternator conversion kit C45 look" on: www.scparts.co.uk
They seem a bit expensive though at GBP500
Kees Oudesluijs