[Healeys] Indy 500 Tickets, if not interested, delete

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:34:17 MST 2009

Lister's,

I have 2 tickets available to this years Indianapolis 500 race, held on May
24th, at the brickyard.

The tickets are on the main straight, across from all the pits, the scoring
tower, victory lane, interview stand, festival queens, bands and the
starting festivities. The seats are about 30 yards past the finish line, the
flag/starter's tower and about 30 yards up from the track surface.  The
seats offer a great view of turn 4 exit, the video boards, the entire main
straight and into turn 1.  This location is where Spider Man climbs the
fence.  Before the start, you will see all the cars lined up on the track in
front of you with the owners, drivers, celebrities and interviews of the
racing greats.  These tickets also allow you to roam the infield.  I have
been using these seats for many, many years.  I have 10 other tickets and
they are all being used.

The specifics are; Paddock box seats, Box 16, Row S, seat 9 and 10.  The
seat location can be seen at
https://imstix.brickyard.com/Tickets/TrackView.aspx.  Copy and paste to your
browser and the click on the "red" camera view, on the left, just above the
box 21.  These seat are in the sun prior to the race and are in shade for
the entire race.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off line.

Fred
63 BJ7