[Healeys] Disposition of heater clips

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Mar 16 21:00:07 MST 2009

Steve,

Interesting, I just looked at two different original BMC Spare Parts Lists,
one for early 3000 BN7/BT7 and one for late BJ8 and they both list a
quantity of 3 clips. However I've always seen 4 applied to the six cylinder
heater box; one on the left side, one on the right side and two on the face.

Rich Chrysler