[Healeys] AOL screwup and lack of regard for its customers

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 16 17:44:17 MST 2009

There are about 60 Technical articles that were on Jim's site. I have
downloaded about 20 of them and hope to have the rest done tomorrow evening
at which time I will post them on my site on the Technical Articles page.

I will probably post around 10 per day hopefully starting near the end of
the week. You will be able to ascertain which are Jim's as each will be
tagged appropriately.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com