[Healeys] FW: Removing BJ8 speedometer

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:38:52 MST 2009

> From: haywoodone at hotmail.com
> To: ashbrook at mail.nih.gov; healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: [Healeys] Removing BJ8 speedometer
> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:28:26 -0400
>

> Hi Doug,
>
> The two wires are attached to lights that illuminate the gauge and the high
beam indicator. Carefully remove (pull) the bottom light (high beam indicator)
out of the black plastic sleeve leaving the sleeve attached to the speedo
housing. Pull the entire light assembly out of the top area-it just pops in
and out of the hole with little compression fingers. Don't pull on the wires
though.