[Healeys] AOL screwup and lack of regard for its customers

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:22:53 MST 2009

So, I figured discretion being the better part of valour I've pulled
down all the text from the site. I'm going to see if there's any way
to recover the missing images.

So, if nothing else I have a copy here which has already been backed
up to my two network backups.

Jody

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID