[Healeys] Problem installing chrome rings on turn indicators? SOLVED!

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Mon Mar 16 16:30:33 MST 2009

Fellow Healeyoids,
I wanted to thank you all for helping on the chrome ring installation.  I
found an old dental pick and heated it up and bent it with a curly q.  Next
I was going to get a nylon pick or wooden tool but did not need it.  I got
one side in five minutes, the other took 30 minutes as the little damn lens
kept falling out.  I finally tacked the lens in with a hot glue gun then
went to town on the ring. I then started the car and sat in it.  I has not
been on the road since 1983.  I may take it around the block this week. I
will keep you all posted.  Thanks again!

 Randy

 Healey-Archaeologist

 63 BJ7

 60 BT7