[Healeys] Problem installing chrome rings on turn indicators?

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Mon Mar 16 13:47:12 MST 2009

Just did this for both front and back.  Needed the martini afterwards.
Tool needs to be plastic or in my
case I used a small stick of hard oak that had been sharpened on
sandpaper to a flat rounded point, like
a screwdriver, but without the potential paint damage.
 The replacement rings I used seemed to be rough on the edges, which
made it worse.

John
Phase I BJ8