[Healeys] Problem installing chrome rings on turn indicators?

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 16 13:03:43 MST 2009

I have found that the best tool for doing this -- either the front or rear
rubber thingies, is a martini followed by a few choice words. Eventually, it
will either come together or you won't give a good gosh darn. The most
frustrating thing on a Healey even though they are full of frustrating
things. That is what makes all of this so much fun.

Seriously, I use a combination of modeling screwdrivers and the plastic
thingies that hold little strips of dental floss.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com