[Healeys] BJ8 Camshaft ?

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 09:56:10 MST 2009

Hello Richard;  A quick check with the BJ7 & 8 Mechanical Service Parts List
indicates that 12B594 is the part number for the camshaft from 29F/H2286 to
H6188 and 29FF/H101 to H164.  [See attached pages]    I do not know what the
number 8A1575 refers to.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- richard mayor <mayorrichard at hotmail.com> wrote: << My fellow listmates,
...... I discovered two numbers stamped into that area where the rings usually
appear.  Could this be a part number?  12B594 and below that another number
8A1575. The cam has a stock lift so I doubt that it has ever been reground.
Can anyone help me out here? Is this a BJ8 cam?  >>
Connect
with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at
http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Camshaft.06a Parts List.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Camshaft.06b Parts List.JPG]