[Healeys] Sebring UJB-142

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Mar 16 01:16:48 MST 2009

I've gotchayas "DUH!!!!!!!!!!!"

And RAISE you to a PAIR, dummy !!!

How the HE|| are YOU (or even G*d Tanner) gonna tape a FRAMED Cert.
to the corner of a BJ-7/8 windscreen, especially whilst the thing is either
LAYING on the Petrol Tank (which in case you ARE un-aware IS located IN the
Car's BOOT) OR (as seen on world wide television [or telly] ) in Mike Joy's
HAND!!!

All I SAID was (to the effect) 'as seen ON TV', now didn't I ???

At least I AM up and crabby due to going into Year Four NERVE BUNDLE
(friggin) PAIN !!!

Why are YOU being so dam*ed ANAL ????  Tanner your bed buddy??

ALL I SAID was that I WATCHED a car go across the block....!!

Did I say YEAR I watched ?  NO
Did I say LOT # ?  NO
Did I say I was 'on the property inspecting cars' ??  NO

SO WHAT???   Geesh, I made a GENERAL OBSERVATION !!

Go play in the traffic !