[Healeys] BJ8 Phase 1 Cubby Box

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Mar 15 15:14:48 MST 2009

Hello all,

Do you have a Phase 1 BJ8? Can anybody send me a detailed picture or
description of how exactly the BJ8 Phase 1 arm rest/ cubby box mounts securely
to the propshaft tunnel? I know the forward edge fits securely into the back
of the extended console housing. At the back there is a right angled steel tab
which on mine has been bent possibly the wrong way so I can't tell for sure,
and the Parts List shows a cupped washer and trim screw to fasten here.
However it isn't visible on a finished factory publicity photo. Any thoughts
or information here?

Thanks

Rich Chrysler