[Healeys] Tulips and other obscure terms

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Mar 15 14:44:26 MST 2009

Peter,

Well stated! That was a most accurate and comprehensive description of what
is all too often happening today in the hobby re the gradual but all too
effective changing of history. Of course one can always haul out the thought
today of "to each their own" but over the decades the true flavour of these
cars is becoming lost.

Rich Chrysler

Peter wrote: <snip>>