[Healeys] Fw: Registration fees

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 14:15:01 MST 2009

Scott,

I have two Healeys and still have a title on a third (long since parted  out)
for a total of three historic registrations in Kentucky. Each year when I
renew my Porsche tags they announce in a loud voice that I owe back taxes on
three cars that must be paid before I register the Porsche. They say it in a
loud voice to make the assembled masses tremor at the thought of tax  evasion.

The taxes on the three cars are sixty five cents each and even with late
fees it is still less than three dollars total. It costs two dollars per vehicle
to mail in registration renewals  so I'm still three dollars ahead by
waiting until the Porsche is due

It may be because I have had my cars longer than you but I would check
around because I think you are paying too much. (Keep my name out of  it...)

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID