[Healeys] Side Exit Exhaust

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:58:30 MST 2009

Although my car is mostly stock I'm considering a side exit exhaust system for the car. Anyone who has driven on the roads in Nova Scotia will know why I'm considering this. Any recommendations for a side exit system?
I'm wondering about a Stebro side exit system, Does anyone have one and can they tell me how loud it is, compared to stock.
My first Healey, a '57 BN4 had a side exit exhaust when I bought it in 1965. The BN2 I put together in 1970 had the same sort of exhaust. I don't believe our roads have improved since then.
Rick Swain'59 BN4