[Healeys] Tire Choice

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:08:05 MST 2009

I got my 185/17's Vred's about the same time for my BN7. We installed with tubes as previous 10 yr old tubeless Pirelli's had tubes in them as well. I had them balanced on the 72 spoke wires. The local guy who did it said they weren't totally true but with effort he made the "useable". At 60 MPH I have a shimmy in the front which could be caused by several things.  FWI, my bro runs Vreds on his twin turbo Porsche without issue...so, who knows.  I have Kuhmo's on one car which I like and Yokohama's on another which are terribly road noisy and I would not buy again.

Richard of KY

BN7 #440