[Healeys] Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gas

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 05:16:50 MST 2009

Did a quick search and Shell, naturally, isn't too forthcoming about the
stuff except to say it's an addition of nitrogen to their detergent
molecule.  It helps the gas make Top Tier grade--whatever you think of
that--but that's about it.  In short, it's probably a marketing scheme
as much as anything.

My guess is it wouldn't be any worse than any of the other detergents
(Techron, etc.).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein