[Healeys] Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gas

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Mar 10 21:23:28 MST 2009

I doubt that nitrogen in and of itself would be harmful to your carbs, since about 80% of the air going through them is nitrogen, without knowing what form the nitrogen "enrichment" takes.
It seems a little odd to me since oxides of nitrogen make up some of the pollutants that engineers work so hard to eliminate.
Bill Lawrence